- Táto udalosť sa už uskutočnila.
NEM Dev Workshop
11. decembra 2018 @ 16:00 - 20:00Zadarmo
Blockchain Slovakia in cooperation with NEM.io Foundation organize the first NEM Developer Workshop in Bratislava. The trainer is István Deák, a Solutions Architect at NEM.io Foundation. Matúš Rajský, NEM Project co-ordinator for Blockchain Slovakia will accompany you at the workshop.
Please bring your own device and prepare for the event.
In case you sign up but can’t attend, please notify the group, as the Workshop is limited to 10 developers. To attend, you need to secure an Eventbrite ticket.
The event is free and refreshments will be provided.
- Intro to NEM
- Built in features
- NEM Development Cycle
- NEM Dev tools
- Hands-on development, use-case: ticketing
Minimum requirements for Developers:
- The ability to implement & debug programs.
- Basic understanding of reactive programming http://reactivex.io
- Basic understanding of blockchain. (interesting links under activities here)
- Working with console/terminal
- Nodejs installed (we will be installing nem2-sdk, rxjs, typescript, ts-node)
Overview of Catapult https://nem.io/catapult/
Information and guides to use NEM catapult https://nemtech.github.io
No need to run Catapult locally (docker image here), because I’ll provide a testnet to make the session interactive and interesting
A big bonus would be going through self-paced material beforehand (list of options here):
- highly recommended: http://blockchain.craftain.com/courses/getting-started-with-nem-catapult – It is for free and only a simple email registration necessary to access.
Do not hesitate and register now, because at this workshop is only 10 tickets!