It has been a month since my last update so I made sure you get a proper dose of relevant crypto information. A lot has happened in the past weeks. New York hosted its Blockchain Week, even though some of the crypto rockstars decided to boycott it.
By the way, do you too feel like that ICO hype is slowly fading away? If you wonder why is that, it may something to do with the picture below. Some even suggest that ICOs are like cancer. Do you agree?
– A piece explaining how OMG and Plasma fit together. Also, an practical look at Plasma.
– Is 0x the future of decentralized exchanges?
– Have you heard of Decentraland – bringing the VR world onto Ethereum?
– How will identity system work on Ethereum?
– Vitalik’s latest on liberation through decentralization. And he is not the only one to appreciate decentralization.
– Update on ERC998 Crypto Composables
– The Korean Peace declaration was recorded into ETH blockchain.
– It seems you will need to have 1500 ethers to be able to test staking in Casper. Or maybe 32?
– ERC948 – finally subscription services on the blockchain?
– Will Dai be the one in the realm of stablecoins?
– An analysis of PoW reward reduction coming with Casper.