It has been a month since my last update so I made sure you get a proper dose of relevant crypto information. A lot has happened in the past weeks. New York hosted its Blockchain Week, even though some of the crypto rockstars decided to boycott
By the way, do you too feel like that ICO hype is slowly fading away? If you wonder why is that, it may something to do with the picture below. Some even suggest that ICOs are like cancer. Do you agree?
– A piece explaining how OMG and Plasma
fit together. Also, an practical look at Plasma
– Is 0x
the future of decentralized exchanges?
– Have you heard of Decentraland – bringing the VR world
– How will identity system
work on Ethereum?
– Vitalik’s latest on liberation
through decentralization. And he is not the only one to appreciate decentralization
– Update on ERC998
– The Korean Peace declaration was recorded
into ETH blockchain.
– It seems you will need to have 1500 ethers to be able to test staking
in Casper. Or maybe 32
– finally subscription services on the blockchain?
– Will Dai
be the one in the realm of stablecoins?
– An analysis
of PoW reward reduction coming with Casper.
– Nice piece
from Andreessen Horowitz on the big picture of crypto and considerations for regulators.
– Amazon now offers Blockchain templates
I will be always happy to read your feedback, and suggestions on possible topics to include to the newsletter. If you would like to share some with me, please do so at email@example.com.
In case you want to show me some crypto love: