Yes, I know it has been a while since the last update but the time passes faster than we all wish. The bright side is that this means the bear market is soon to be over, right? This chart definitely suggests so.
While waiting for the bulls to come – let’s take a deep dive under the hood of the crypto world.
– New privacy focused desktop wallet on BTC – Wasabi
– Will we have soon tokens on the Lightning Network
– Speaking of which – check the stats
related to its use.
– And more on its routing
– Have you heard of Discreet Log contracts
– Since Satoshi wrote the white paper a lot has changed. See the paper’s errata
– We have already talked here about Schnorr
signatures – but BLS
sigs might be even better!
– This proposal
seems to be a BIG DEAL as it may drastically increase mining decentralization.
– A primer
on DAI – one of the most promissing stable coins.
– If you like graphs here
are some fancy ones on all kind of BTC aspects.Ethereum:
– Mapping the emerging ecosystem
prediction market has launched!
– Take a look at Vyper
– a new programming language for Ethereum smart contracts.
– While the world is waiting for Casper
implementation – it’s good to know what it does and how it works.
– More on Casper and Sharding
– Vitalik and Vlad talks
about Ethereum’s roadmap and much more.
– Does Ethereum need to be worried because of Filecoin
of common attacks vectors in Solidity.
– Community is slowly getting ready to BUIDL on Polkadot
– Zeppelin folks also released new Transaction Permission Layer Protocol
– Info on Generalized state channel
s on Ethereum
– Loom folks announced Zombiechain
– a DPoS sidechain on Ethereum.
– Ethereum blockchain has been growing
rather faster in the past months. Is it an issue?Altcoins:
of cryptocurrencies as of summer 18′.
– Litecoin Foundation bought a stake
at a bank – which is, of course, controversial!
is one of the hyped competitors of Ethereum – so what it actually is?
– The same goes for Cardano
– If you are looking for a way to anonymize your ETH tokens – the Sentinel wallet
lets you do it via PIVx.
– Emin Gun Sirer had a nice talk
on a new type of consensus protocols on MoneyConf in Dublin – it was one of the best talks I heard there.
– MaidSafe released their new consensus protocol
– An insight
into the Ripple’s fan perspective.
protocol is live.
– We talked about Cosmos in the past – here is a bit more on its validator economics
– Will we have soon digital assets on Monero? Maybe via Tari
.Blockchain Tech & Trends:
from the Grayscale funds
I will be always happy to read your feedback, and suggestions on possible topics to include to the newsletter. If you would like to share some with me, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you want to show me some crypto love: